Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sounding the Voice of Christ


The elliptical machine accepted my weight, age, and workout instructions. I grabbed the handles, began walking, and moved into my heart center.

The machine I was using was part of a row of twenty cardio exercise machines, and there were three rows. It was approaching 6:30 AM on a Monday morning, and I was completing my usual Monday, Wednesday, Friday routine (I have a second routine for Tuesdays and Fridays).

The handball courts behind me were empty, but the usual Monday morning basketball game was in full swing off to my right. Several machines to my left, a young bride and her friend were preparing to look their best at the wedding, and on the stationary bikes two rows in front of me Janet and Billie were continuing their romance.

I’ve sometimes wondered how often people joined the club in order to meet someone, and how often it was because they’ve met someone. At that moment, however, I was busy formulating my next alignment.

Physical exercise in a health club usually has a regular move-pause-move-pause rhythm – the same move-pause-move-pause as the inner creative process. I take advantage of this by focusing within and using the Law of Relationship while working out.

My intent when I do this is to serve the one life in whatever manner is needed. On this occasion, as I focused within I found my self responding to the need of America, as represented by the new American administration.

I focused as the self in the heart center.

As the self in the heart, I aligned upward (via aspiration), through the crown center at the top of the head, with the overshadowing Christ or world soul.

As the self in the heart, I aligned outward, through the ajna center (in front of the forehead and between the brows) with the new administration.

Holding the upward and outward alignments, I invoked the protective Light of Christ, and imagined that clear blue light flowing downward and surrounding the new administration with its protective radiance.

Still holding the upward and outward alignments, I invoked the inspiring Voice of Christ, and imagined that silent sound flowing downward and infusing the new administration with its inspiring vibrations.

Still focused in the heart, and holding the alignment with the Light and Voice of Christ, I completed my workout and walked out into a clear blue dawn tinged with the glorious pink of sunrise.

In order to perform a technique such as this, without injecting one’s personal hopes and desires into (and thereby qualifying and depleting) it, one must be able to identify as the one life (rather than as an individual) while performing it. The same is true of any application of the Law of Relationship, including when helping create the new world economy.

The following technique helps us achieve the necessary at-one-ment with the one life. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.

Namaste,

Glen


All is Part of the One Life Technique

Sit comfortably, close your eyes, and relax your physical body.

Move your self awareness into your heart.

From your position in the heart, audibly state the following (pausing between each):

I am Soul,
all my thoughts are part of the energy of the one life

I am Soul,
all my emotions are part of the force of the one life

I am Soul,
all my forms are part of the substance of the one life

I am Soul,
all my appearances are part of the affairs of the one life

I am Soul

Audibly sound the OM.

Take a deep breath, and as you release it slowly relax the attention, and return to your normal focus.


An audio version of the “All is Part of the One Life” technique may be found here.

All audio files in this blog are in non-streamable wma format.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner