Thursday, February 5, 2009

Salad of Life

The turkey burgers were beginning to sizzle as I gathered the salad fixings –lettuce, cucumber, tomato, carrots, avocados, and nuts. When everything was at hand, I focused in the heart, and identified as the soul in the world.

I directed a line of light upward, through the top of my head, to the one planetary life. Then I shredded the lettuce and placed it in the large salad bowl.

I held that alignment steady, and peeled the cucumber. My joy in the familiar task grew as the peelings plopped into the compost bin.

With the contact with the one life clear and firm, I drew its light downward into my heart as I sliced the cucumber.

With the light in the heart, I radiated it outward to my hands, and through my hands and into the tomato as I cut it into red bits.

With the flow holding steady, I radiated the light into every portion of the salad as I prepared it – carrots, avocados, and nuts.

The joy continued and built, and infused the meal – salad, burgers and rice – as I worked.

When all was ready, I called the family to dinner.

Namaste,

Glen

Donations
PayPal

In addition to these blogs, your donations support ongoing efforts to make the Wisdom teachings available to a broad spectrum of humanity. These efforts include:

Creating the New World Economy: A heart-centered course (and workbook)

How to Save Earth: A multi-media program (audio-visual and text) on how to use the Law of Relationship to transform the world

Creating the New World Civilization: A heart-centered course (and workbook)

The Guardian Chronicles: A series of adventure novels on the struggle by the Forces of Light to prepare the way for the reappearance of the World Teacher.

These and other projects are designed to help humanity take the next step in its growth and development. The crisis of opportunity is upon us now, every worker is needed, and your assistance, participation, and support are deeply appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner