Thursday, March 19, 2009

Divine Will, part 1


Adjusting Karma

I sat up straight, closed my eyes, and began my morning meditation ritual with the usual alignment…

From the heart, I moved upward into the ajna center (in front of the forehead, between the brows).

Once in the ajna, I took a deep breath and relaxed my physical body.

I took another deep breath, and calmed my emotions.

I took another deep breath, and clarified my mind.

Taking another deep breath, I integrated my persona instrument (body, emotions and mind) into a single unit.

Then I moved back from the ajna, along a line of golden-white light, into the heart or cave center in the middle of the head.

From the cave, I aligned upward (through the top of the head, with the Divine Plan overshadowing our planetary life) and outward (through the ajna, with my entire persona instrument) and sounded the following seed-thought by stating it out loud:

“I stand willing to serve the Divine Plan. Make of me a whole consciousness and a whole instrument so that Light may pour through me to light the way of men. Whatsoever karma I may have engendered in the past which stands between myself and my presently potential service, precipitate in that order which will, under Divine Accommodation, open my eye to the way of the Disciple. Guide me that I might adjust whatsoever karma is precipitated according to the greatest good of the greatest number. Give me knowledge of the Law of Love. I stand willing to serve the Divine Plan.”*

I allowed the energy, force, and substance behind the words to reverberate through my persona for several minutes. Then, I turned my attention to the next part of my morning ritual.

One never knows, of course, how these adjustments will manifest. They may appear through any form or experience, pleasant or unpleasant. Mostly they are relatively small things, simple changes to one’s daily routine. But sometimes, something jumps out and tries to bite you.
Namaste,

Glen Knape

*A “seed-thought” is a concept or idea, sometimes in word form, that is the focus of a meditation. This one appears in Lesson 26 of The Nature of The Soul, by Lucille Cedercrans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner