Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fulfillment

I glanced up from my book to the large man on my right. He had a black notebook bag slung over his shoulder and was peering at the base of the wall, behind the coffeehouse furniture.

“They don’t have any,” I said.

“I don’t believe that,” he replied. He was tanned enough that I thought of skin cancer, and had sunglasses perched on his shaved head on a pale day in late winter.

“They don’t want us to linger that long.”

He walked over, smiling, obviously inclined to talk. I focused in my heart, and aligned up and out in curiosity. Billie was difficult to read – a relaxed astral body, well ordered mind, aspirational and accustomed to command. Yet his clothes looked like something my dad might wear on a casual weekend.

I asked Billie what he did, and he explained that he was an appellate attorney. There was indeed a hint of the attorney mind in his aura, but it was a minor facet. Intrigued, I asked more questions, and during a long conversation learned that he’d inherited $300 million from his grandmother, had invested it well, was a neighbor of Oprah Winfrey, and that Barack Obama had been a classmate at Harvard Law School.

I also learned – by what Billie said and did not say – that he was beginning to drift. He’d lost his sense of purpose, and had not yet realized it.

From the heart, I aligned upward, through the crown center, with the overshadowing supply of spiritual fulfillment.

Invoking fulfillment downward, I aligned outward, from the heart, to his aura.

I held the link through the rest of the conversation, until it was well established. Then I withdrew from the alignment, and made my departure, leaving the link with spiritual fulfillment.

When he was ready to look beyond temporary satisfactions, that offer of fulfillment would be there, waiting for him to accept it.

Namaste,

Glen

*The book I was reading was, “A Long Time Coming, The Inspiring, Combative 2008 Campaign and the Historic Election of Barack Obama,” by Evan Thomas. I found it quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner