Friday, April 17, 2009

Abundance

Dad said goodbye, to another client on the verge of bankruptcy, and hung up his phone.

It had been the usual sort of call – no, they did not need anyone, business was practically nonexistent and they were surviving on the stock in their warehouse. The bank had cut back or cancelled their line of credit, and they didn’t know how long their company could survive.

Dad is an executive recruiter for the specialty metals business. Most of his client companies supply the aerospace industry, which is supposed to be doing comparatively well, but not from his end.

We share office space, and during the past months I’ve overheard many calls like that one. It had been a long time since dad made a placement, and my parent’s finances were getting desperate.

Seated at my desk, I sat up straight and moved into my heart.

From the heart, I aligned upward with the deva of the New Economy, and via that deva with the Divine Plan.

Then I aligned outward, with my parents and through my parents with all of their inner and outer patterns related to finance.

Holding that alignment, I silently sounded the following:

“I hereby demand, in Divine Law and Order, and with the assistance of Pan and of the Ashram of Synthesis …sufficient income for my mom and dad to meet their regular needs, including a place to live, food, clothing, healthcare, transportation, recreation, and work, with enough left over to give something to others, all to appear as soon as possible.

“I demand this in Divine Law and Order and in service to The Plan. Thank you.”

I sounded a silent OM, and after a few moments returned my attention to my computer.

Namaste,

Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner