Friday, April 24, 2009

Blowout

The black smoke billowing up from the intersection signaled an accident. I slowed, and it began to clear. A large, grey pickup, approaching from my left, had jumped the curb on the near right corner and slammed into the cement-brick wall of a housing development. Large bits of rubber scattered through the intersection suggested the culprit was a massive tire blowout.

I focused as the soul in my heart, aligned upward with Divine Intent, and then outward with the current situation.

The wall appeared undamaged, but the hood of the truck had crumpled upwards. I could see the driver silhouetted within, pushing the buttons on a cell phone. The suburban housewife ahead of me stepped out of her SUV and glanced around, assessing the situation.

From the heart, I aligned outward with the driver, and all of those who had witnessed and been impacted by the accident.

A trucker had pulled over, hopped out of his truck, and was nearing the car. Several other drivers, in better position than I, were approaching as well.

From the driver and the witnesses I aligned upward, directly to the overshadowing Divine Intent.

The light ahead of us turned green. The suburban housewife decided that the situation was well in hand, got back into her SUV, and continued on.

Holding the alignment, I followed, clearing the way for the vehicles behind.

Namaste,

Glen



Am off to a conference in Phoenix and will be offline for 12 days. More when I return. G.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner