Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Initiation

The tears started when Dianne Feinstein stepped up to the podium. I continued on anyway, expanding the focus of the heart to include the entire administration, government, and nation.

As Pastor Rick Warren began his invocation, I aligned upward with the divine purpose of America. As Rick invoked the peaceful transfer of power I saw the corrupt old power, clinging to the previous administration, shatter and dissipate.

I held the focus in the heart of the nation, and the tears flowed.

As Aretha Franklin sang “My country tis of thee,” I saw the overshadowing purpose of America pouring downward, into its heart, bathing us all in sweet sound.

I held the focus as the heart of the nation, and the crowd cheered.

As “Simple Gifts” played, I radiated that national purpose outward from the heart to illuminate the entire nation.

I held that light while noon came and passed, and the crowd grew silent.

President Obama stepped into the silence behind the podium. As he raised his hand and began the oat, I drew the protective light inward to surround the government.

As they stumbled over the words, I drew the protective light inward to surround the new administration.

As they completed the oath, I drew the light inward again, to surround the President in a protective sheath of divine Purpose and Power.

Then I held that protective light, through the lunch, through the parade, until the President and his family entered the White House.

Then, my tears long dried, leaving that sheath in place, I relaxed my focus and returned my awareness to my living room.

Namaste,

Glen

Donations
PayPal

Help make the teachings available to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner