Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sharing the Economy of the One Life

The clouds pursued me as I drove east, away from Los Angeles and into the desert. They passed overhead – fluffy white atop, and threatening gray beneath – when I refueled at a fading truck stop outside Barstow. The luxuriant rainy-season green had leached out of the hills by then, leaving the somber tones of earth and stone.

I aligned from my heart with the angels of the land, and simply experienced the flow of its light.

The clouds continued on ahead as I left California and headed toward Phoenix. Tall cactus sprang up, and the desert became a maze of frightened plants thrusting thorns into the world.

I aligned from my heart with the life of the plants, and experienced the flow of life from the sun, land, and water, through the plants, to the animals.

64 miles outside of Phoenix the clouds shifted on the wind and light streaked through from the setting sun. A rainbow quickened in front of me, directly over the road, descending toward but not quite reaching the earth.

With that great symbol of wealth before me, I aligned from my heart with the abundance of the one life, and sounded the following:

“I share my purpose with Earth, and the one life gives purpose to me.

“I share my soul with Earth, and the one life gives soul to me.

“I share my thoughts with Earth, and the one life gives thought to me.

“I share my emotions with Earth, and the one life gives feelings to me.

“I share my energies with Earth, and the one life gives energy to me.

“I share my life with Earth, and the one life gives life to me.”

I continued onward as the sun set, toward the growing light of the city of transformation.

Namaste,

Glen

Donations
PayPal

In addition to these blogs, your donations support ongoing efforts to make the Wisdom teachings available to a broad spectrum of humanity. Including:

Creating the New World Economy: A heart-centered course (and workbook)

How to Save Earth: A multi-media program (audio-visual and text) on how to use the Law of Relationship to transform the world

Creating the New World Civilization: A heart-centered course (and workbook)

The Guardian Chronicles: A series of adventure novels on the struggle by the Forces of Light to prepare the way for the reappearance of the World Teacher.

These and other projects are designed to help humanity take the next step in its growth and development. The crisis of opportunity is upon us now, every worker is needed, and your assistance, participation, and support are deeply appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner