Friday, May 8, 2009

Abundance 2

I scooped up a spoonful of vegetables, and prepared my palate for the coming assault. The veggies were from an ordinary package of frozen peas, carrots and corn that had been dumped – still frozen – into a frying pan and cooked without seasoning. My life experience taught me to expect a mushy, tasteless mass, and my ego resented the imposition.

I’d been out of town the previous Friday, when Rory had knocked on my parent’s door and offered to cook them a free meal.

It was a sales pitch, of course, and although my parents could not afford to purchase anything, a free meal was, after all, a free meal. So they invited Rory in, watched while he prepared a simple lunch, and then ate what he’d prepared.

When I returned on Monday, I was told that dinner that evening would be prepared by representatives of Salad Master, and that four of my parent’s oldest friends had been invited. I’d been looking forward to resuming my routine, including preparing my own meals, and interrupting it to sit through a sales pitch was most unwelcome. However, it would have been impolite to decline and I was prepared to endure it for my parent’s sake.

Dressed appropriately for dinner with my seniors, I sat down and focused in the heart. From the heart, I aligned upward, through the head center (at the top of the head), with the Christ, and invoked the protective Light of Christ downward, into and infusing my instrument, my immediate environment, and everyone present.

Then I aligned upward again, from the heart, through the head center, with the Divine Plan, and invoked the Light of the Plan downward, into and infusing my instrument, my immediate environment, and everyone present.

Holding that invocative alignment, I prepared to participate in the meal.

The first bite of veggies brought a surge of physical-etheric energy. It was delicious! I smiled in surprise, and took another bite. I continued eating through three helpings, until the entire serving was gone. The same was true of the salad, frozen chicken, lasagna, and cake – all prepared without seasoning, with whole foods, at low temperatures, using the Salad Master cookware.

My parents were so energized they decided to sell Salad Master themselves. I saw that it might a solution to their financial problems, and continued to hold the Light.

Namaste,

Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner